View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-29-2018, 05:08 PM

Kat: I'm gonna reply, its up to you if you want to post. If not I totally understand, I don't seem to do well with storylines that involve original stories such as similar ones to our roleplay. Work, life, emotions, depression, it all gets combined as I bottle it up. I don't lilke writing or drawing while in such a deep depression level mood even though others suggest it to me. So again your choice, I won't take anything offensive.

-----------------------------------

"This is normal as far as living here, I always get up and make breakfast." Jayce commented as he had finished up sitting down at the counter top to eat. He started with the bacon to eat it while it was hot though it wouldn't have bothered him. "How did you sleep?" Jayce couldn't remember if he asked that or not but he was starting to wonder how his family would take this. That is if they could pull this off long enough. He did get a text last night from his father saying he wanted to his future daughter in law, that is if his son wanted to keep his assets in the company as well as the family money under his name. So Jayce was determined not to be cast out into the lower levels of the world just to keep his freedom.

Even if he had to pretend and not get caught being with other women, Jayce wouldn't mind. He could at least have mistresses as long as children was not involved, he didn't want to get caught up in that scandal. He remembered half of the dream he had, his father had found out about his bride and sent her...well him back to the country they came from which Jayce knew wasn't a good thing. Then it switched over to his own father casting him out of the family and throwing him to the streets. Jayce zoned out for a second while waiting for the reply as the food sat between them.