View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 04-11-2008, 02:24 AM

40. 4:29 PM

Putnar looked at his watch. The little green digits said that it was just as late in the afternoon as he had thought it was.

"So?" Anthony asked beside him as he put his shoes on. The afternoon light was shining in through the bleachers above them and bending around the hard angles of his face.

"It's almost 4:30" Putnar said with a huff. "Do you really have to go?"

Anthony gave him a hard look. It was the same look he always got when they returned to reality and Anthony returned to the life of the stuck-up prick of a jock. Putnar rolled on his side, not wanting to look at the glare that he would see on the man's face until the next time they met like this.

"I have to," Anthony finally answered, leaning against Putnar and pulling a dried up leaf out of the younger man's hair, "Don't worry, we'll meet up again soon."

"I wish it didn't have to be like this. Why can't you just tell them? Why does it have to be a secret? Is your reputation so important." It's what Putnar had wanted to ask, but he stayed quiet and let them run through his head as they had been since the very first time.

Anthony stood up then and brushed off his pants. He smoothed out the wrinkles in his shirt and then headed to the exit from under the bleachers. He had added a loving "And don't forget to wait before I'm gone to come out," before leaving himself.

Putnar's eyes traveled around the secret spot. It was dirty, with littered trash from whenever the last football game was, and yet he kept looking forward to coming back here, with Anthony.

He closed his eyes and buried it in the coat he had been laying on "I'm such an idiot."