View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-18-2013, 10:07 AM

They weren’t my damages, and I won’t be pinned for them just because this one has something against me.” Rayner shrugged Ode off, never letting his eyes leave Axel’s. He was certainly interested in challenging this little prince the Gold House. Having worked in their halls for a short time he had met the boy originally as a servant and never got over that thought that he was and would always considered less than him. The mention of ‘mature behavior’ added the burn and the room could have dropped a few degrees simply by the coldness of his glare.

The tempo picked up across the room on the ivory keys of the piano and with it his adrenaline. He didn’t have to take this, and here Gustavsson was giving him the opportunity to prove it “Oh, the hard way, please.“ Rayner sneered, “Any opportunity to put my fist in your face shan’t go unrewarded.” In a heartbeat he was dangerously close to Axel, with ample enough body language to express the desire to fight the taller but younger heir. His behavior was markedly self-destructive. He had to have known that the partying, the late nights, the midnight brawling couldn’t keep up. Rayner was young still, but not too young to be ignorant of these things. Even still in his eyes there was no questioning his resolve. “Or do you require a written invitation, Lord Gustavsson?

Last edited by Mythos; 01-18-2013 at 10:10 AM..