View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 08-05-2014, 08:29 PM

Name: Violet Grizwald (cause I feel like it)

Appearance: Long Purple hair with a black streak, Tan complexion, Purple Eyes, 5'9'' (This but with purple eyes)

Gear: A composite bow with explosive tips, dual pistols, and two daggers.

My Story: My family didn't believe it when rumors of a "zombie apocalypse" spread everywhere. They regretted it. I left to get some supplies and came back to find them dead and the undead were everywhere. I was able to kill all of them but my family didn't survive. I decided to leave and see if I could find any survivors. I went form place to place, killing the undead if they crossed my path and getting supplies when I could. I worry if anyone is even alive. I have not met another human being yet. Maybe Springfield will prove to be different? Who knows.

---------------------------------------

Violet sighed as she pulled up to the hospital in her Jeep. She needed supplies and she felt like killing some undead. A hospital was the perfect combination for both. She put her bow around her back as well as her quiver full of arrows. She strapped her knives and pistols around her waist and closed her door. She noticed that there was a motorcycle near bye and wondered if it was someone's or if it had been there for a while. She walked up to it and felt it. It was still hot. A flicker of hope entered her body. Someone was here. Someone was alive.

She looked around the entrance of the hospital after she entered the door. It was quiet but she could hear the noise of undead throughout. It wasn't a surprise. A hospital was like a breading ground for them. She went over to the secretary desk to find a dead one. His head had been crushed which meant that he had been killed by someone. She looked at a map and saw the supply room. That would be the logical place. She made her way upstairs to hear someone talk. She looked around the corner and saw a girl with black hair and a guy with bronze hair. "Hello?" she said, not wanting to freak them out. She had had her fair share of trigger happy people.