View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-07-2015, 04:43 AM

07.06.2015 :: Monday

Today went... interestingly. Basically stayed up all night last night until after my mom went to work and then stayed up longer until about 10:30 am. Slept until 3:30pm and then I've been up an at 'em since. Basically doing nothing. I really just want to laze around or sleep lately. Growing a baby is wearing me out physically. Lol I can fold some laundry and be like "It's naptime now" some days. Other days I'm "balls-to-the-wall" full of energy which I take advantage of. I didn't get a single thing done today that I wanted to and I'm quite upset with that, but that's my fault.

Tomorrow is a new day and it's filled with running errands. Yay me. I also broke my toenail off today setting up the baby things in my room.

PLUS sides for the day. Almost everything is in order for baby. I can still reach my toes to paint them and to shave my legs. I am trying to have a more positive outlook and focus on life. I want to wear a rubber band and anytime I think or say something negative I pop it and replace that thought/or words said with something positive. My mom is always saying "You hate everything. What do you even like?" Yada Yada.

Tomorrow I want to try to incorporate more water into my diet. I honestly can't remember the last time I just had some glasses of water. Probably about a month ago or two when I stopped drinking juice and water religiously. Yikes. >.< I need to amp up on that and the raspberry leaf tea. They are both suppose to make labor/delivery easier. I want to try to finish my baby wrap and to practice front braids in my hair prior to him being born. I always say "I'll try today" and never do. I really need to step it up. I feel like I've been the most sloth like person on the planet here lately.

Last edited by Veno; 07-07-2015 at 04:45 AM..