View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-09-2015, 02:59 AM

07.08.2015 :: Wednesday

HAHA Okay so today I thought it was Thursday. Threw me off and for a loop. Still no baby popping yet. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so we will see how it goes. Hopefully she says I'm at least more dilated/effaced. The past four days I have been drinking raspberry leaf tea (two cups) and it's suppose to not really help you go into labor, but to ease labor by strengthening the uterus muscles and other things as well and the healing process after. SO we shall see how well that even works. It's not the tastiest drink in the world but it's not too bad either.

I started using camomile tea mixed with some conditioner on my hair. I am going to try the Clairol Shimmer Lights Conditioning Shampoo after I finish my current bottle of shampoo. I want to make my own shampoo but right now the money just isn't allowing me to buy all the upfront ingredients to start it. But by New years I plan on not buying any shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste/ or deodorant. I've got a homemade recipe for all of them. :} That cuts down on the chemicals I release in the environment as well as the plastics the bottles are made out of.

Yesterday I started "oil-pulling" which is where you swish organic-unrefined coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes. It's suppose to whiten your teeth, promote healthy gums and overall mouth health. I didn't do it for quite 20 minutes. More like 15, but tonight (after I post this and finish my raspberry leaf tea) I will swish with it. I will keep everything updated in here. <3

Also have decided that I'm not going to cut my hair. At least until my 25th birthday. well I'll get it trimmed but nothing more than an inch every 6 months cut off. Just to keep it looking healthy and the split ends manageable.

RANDOM SHTUFF :: I think I want to rewatch Orange is the New black. I watched 'The Foxy Merkin' about a week ago, and to my surprise it was a pretty decent movie.

To sum everything up of today, I have been really lazy. Stayed up til 6am and then slept until 3pm. My sleep schedule is totally obliterated and it's only going to get worse with a new baby. LOL