View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:11 PM

Name : Shekina Rosewood.
Special Traits : A Scientist in Nano-technology.
Weapons : Nano-Fusion pistol, and a Electro-magnetic Wave Sword (Think Jingwei's Shock-Sword, in fallout 3)
Bio : Shekina is a Mad-scientist, in a broad sense. At the age of 10, she built her own Nuclear Reactor. During the Golden age of Technology, when she was 18, she developed much of the Nano-tech seen by the Military (including D's suit). However, many thought her method's 'inhumane'. She called those people weak. Yes there were some risk's. Yes, people had died, but it was for the better, or so she thought.

When the out-break happened, she was one of the many turned to for answer's. She was on her way to Fort knox, when a Ten-times pain in the ass Mutant destroyed her chopper.
pic :

"Ugh! For pity's sake. I wish they accepted my Design for a Nano-shield around these bloody thing's. Stupid Republican's....."A Voice said, Suddenly, several bang's came from a piece of Metal, and than a women stepped out. She was wearing a Light-weight variant of D's armor, and looked at Akito. "are you my Rescuer, Mister?" She asked, pulling her pistol out.