View Single Post
numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2015, 05:06 PM

Leonard inwardly groaned at her cheerfulness. Fortunately, he wouldn’t have to spend too much time in the woman’s company, and Leanna needed warmth and love that he was no longer equipped to give her. He frowned thoughtfully at Miss Bronte’s request. “I suppose that would be for the best. I will wait in the main library for you to get settled. Please knock before you enter, I will be working on a clockwork toy for Leanna, and if disturbed at the wrong moment, springs and cogs might go flying.” Also, it wouldn’t due for her to walk in while he was anything less than fully corporeal. “Do you have any lesson plans prepared already?”

A thought occurred to him. “It occurs to me that I should perhaps inquire as to your political leanings, as well. Although she is young, one of my habits is to read the paper with Leanna every evening before bed. I omit the more gruesome and scandalous stories, but I want her to be aware of current events as she grows.” He paused. “But we can discuss that after you are settled. Mrs. Brown, please assist Miss Bronte in settling her things, and, when she ready, bring her to the library.”