View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I just went threw my moms old Wedding photos. (Because of the photo album part and the awkward family photo part) So much of the stuff we need is in them! Also we had lots of laughs. My dad wore those aviator glasses and a brown tux in them! XD lolz! oh 70s.

Would they count if I took pictures of them?

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:44 AM ----------

Registry Gifts
Username: Nephila
Submission: Photo Album , Fancy Glasses, Music Player , Table Cloth, Everything else (except balloons and pretty plates, the bubbles is that green container)

List of gifts Shown:

All 1 points

Flowers | Fancy Glasses | Table Cloth | Candles | Pen| Ribbons | Decorations | Mascara |Eyeshadow | Lip Stick | Blush | Hair Accessories | Spoon | Fork | Butter Knife | Steak Knife | Linen Napkins | Rice | Bubbles | Basket | Pillow | Pantyhose | Black Socks | Photo Album | Music Player

Still need:

Pretty Plates, Balloons (I know I have some some where)
I sleep now.
This one is all accepted

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganab View Post
Registry Gifts
Username: Aganab
Submission: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33m1saf.jpg
List of gifts Shown: spoon, fork, butter knife, hair accessories, lip stick, eyeshadow, mascara, candles, earrings, necklace, bracelet, wine glasses
Accepted.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Registry Gifts
Username: Nephila
Submission: Invitations , High Heels& Lace , Men's Dress shoes , Wine Glasses &Cake & Cake Knife & Streamers, Bread & butter plate, Stationary, Gran was the kind of women to wear a Tiara & Earrings & (pearl) Necklace to your wedding XD ,
List of gifts Shown:

Invitations | Stationary | Tiara | Cake Knife | Lace | High Heels | Earrings | Necklace | Bread and Butter Plate | Cake | Tie | Men's Dress Shoes | Wine Glasses |Streamers
15*3=45

If these count...
Still Need:

Envelopes, Guest Book, Elegant Gloves, Bracelet, Dinner Plate, Salad Bowl, Salad Plate, Soup Spoon, Salad Fork, Handkerchief, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti
I'll accept the Invitations on this one though, as that's the real invitation.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Registry Gifts
Username:Nephila
Submission: Bouquet & Wedding Dress & garter , Bunting & Tux & suit & AWKWARD! That's not my mom and what's with the skrew driver? , Veil & Engagement & Wedding ring & Bridesmaids Dresses (my mom was nice to her girls) bigger version of the rings , Cake topper & Center Pieces & something blue(flowers), Corsage & Pearls , Something new (or it was at the time you can't see the can though >.<)
List of gifts Shown:

Bouquet | Wedding Dress | garter | Bridesmaids Dresses | Cake Topper | Bunting | Veil | Engagement Ring |Wedding Ring|Tux | Suit | Corsage | Pearls | Something Blue* | Unfortunate/Awkward Family Photo | Center Pieces

16*5= 80

Still Need if accepted:

Live Doves, Open Bar**, Cans on string "Just Married" Sign, Party Favors, Champagne, Something Old, Something Borrowed*,

Now to go around town and take just in case photos. Cuz well I understand that photos of old photos might not be accepted. XD Whee! :D
But still I love these old photos of mom and dad so they needed sharing. XD
I don't think you guys understand how these little scavenger hunts have become some of my BF and I's favorite dates. XD So much dorky fun had! <3
And the rings and the awkward family photo are accepted from here ^.^