View Single Post
rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2013, 06:54 PM

Haru was resistant on telling the man about himself, he doesn't think that Taka would believe the panther, so for now, he was just going to keep quiet about it. He grabbed the meat that was offered to him and he ate it all fairly quickly. His tail was flickering happily right behind him.

The cloak started to slip off from al the movement he had just made from eating the meat he was given. It revealed his slender, pale body and many more areas that should be covered. Haru looked over at Taka and Tomoe. "Why did the two of you cover your bodies with this stuff?" He asked as he lifted up his cloak, though he was talking about clothing. "Doesn't it restrict your movements? What is it anyway? What does it do?" He asked. He brought some of it up to his nose for him to sniff.

Haru let out a yawn, though he wasn't tired, nighttime was his favorite because that's when he's mostly active. "If you need any food, just ask me and I will hunt for you. I can see perfectly in the dark....Can you see in the dark?" He asked. he wasn't sure. He knew that there were some creatures that couldn't see so that's why he was asking.

Last edited by rozen; 11-02-2013 at 06:56 PM..