View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-23-2021, 09:39 PM

Key couldn't help his nerves as he waited for Priscilla to respond. He'd gotten so wrapped up in thinking about her, that he went ahead and asked questions, not expecting such a pause. Thankfully, she didn't leave him waiting long, drawing a soft smile from Key at her words. "What the hell. You really are something else, a girl from a different world! I can't imagine getting to see something like that. I've never owned anything designer myself..." he added with a small chuckle. It wasn't a loss, really. He had his own taste in clothes and one that often needed custom tailoring at that. He supposed he had his own experience because of that but he couldn't imagine a legitimate fashion show.

Shaking his head, Key finally got up to throw away his cup. He didn't sit back down but instead stood by the table, hands in his pockets as he pouted. "You really don't miss all of that? I know why you left and I would too! But..." He bit his lip. "I think I would like to see what you used to see. It's impossible huh? I should just say let's get on with our shopping but I'm stupidly hung up on things like this. I really mean it when I say I want to know everything about you, Pris!"