Thread: The Messengers
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-18-2014, 11:55 PM

Eddie furrowed his brow. "Oh, I could do plenty to help." He said simply. "But they're all a temporary relief. I'm not omnipresent after all, I can't stop hoards of demonic creatures from infiltrating your home, your place of work, or even stalking you as you go about your day." Now that he had captured his target, his vocabulary had taken a calmer, more refined turn. "I'm not the only one of my kind, certainly not, and especially not in the city, but my good man, I can't help who doesn't want to be helped. Most of my kind wouldn't think twice about you, not seeing the big picture and all that, they wouldn't think you're much help to our job. But you have your life to live, short and unpredictable as it may be, and you certainly wouldn't want to be bogged down by my constant presence, I'm sure." He bowed lightly. "Now, whatever-your-name-is, I must be off. Demons to disembowel, newly dead to help cross over, banishing angry beings from the homes of unsuspecting humans and all that. Tata." He turned on his heel, using his weapon as a cane as he stepped lightly down the alley. At least he hadn't gotten the human's name. That would have complicated matters.