View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 12-24-2012, 01:48 AM

Raffle

Want a chance at winning some gold or items? Well, here's a raffle!

Rules and a basic run-down:
-Tickets are 100g each. A maximum of two tickets can be bought per person. To buy a ticket, send me a donation with 100g at Silenia. Please DO mention in the message that you're buying in for the raffle.
-Tickets can be bought up until January 1st, when I will close the ticket-sale. Until I announce that no more tickets can be bought, they're still for sale. Drawing will be 1-2 hours after closing the ticket sale.
-Tickets can only be bought for others when they do not have two tickets yet.
-You can only buy in with one account - either main or mule. Charity mules are allowed to buy in separately; you can buy in with your personal main (or mule) AND with your charity mule if you wish so.
-Numbers are by order of buy-in.
-I will draw one number per five tickets sold, with a minimum of two numbers being drawn. If less than ten tickets have been sold, the raffle will be cancelled and the entry fees returned. The amount of numbers drawn in relation to the amount of tickets sold is rounded down - 14 tickets sold means 2 draws; 19 tickets sold means 3 draws, etc.

Prizes:

The following prizes are in regardless of how many tickets are sold, so long as the minimal number is met.

- One full set of this event's EIs. Currently, the raffle includes items one, two, three and four and will potentially include item five, as is my honest intent. When you enter, please be aware that item five has not yet been released, so for its inclusion in the prizes, it depends on their addition to the Event Shop (which I don't doubt will happen) and me buying them (which I honestly intend to do). Entering this raffle signifies that you understand this.

Per extra five tickets sold, the following prizes will be added:
15+ tickets:
- another prize of 5k
Got enough tickets sold for this prize to be added.

20+ tickets:
- a prize of 2.5k

25+ tickets:
- EIs 1 and 2 from this event

30+ tickets:
- An extra prize of 1k per five tickets sold.
Enough tickets for two extra prizes of these have been sold.

For the first two prizes - a full EI set vs. 5k - the owner of the ticket matching with first number drawn is allowed to pick. The remaining prize will go to the second number drawn. From those prizes onwards, each number drawn will get the next prize in the list.

Tickets:
1. Falconwing
2. Falconwing
3. Liztress
4. Liztress
5. Jeannesha
6. Jeannesha
7. Ivvy
8. Ivvy
9. Akio Shentoshi
10. Akio Shentoshi
11. Hadsvich
12. Hadsvich
13. Cora Lorington
14. MintyRey
15. MintyRey
16. BellyButton
17. BellyButton
18. Kirin Rosenbaum
19. Kirin Rosenbaum
20. Roachi
21. Roachi
22. Utopia Charity
23. Utopia Charity
24. Arikana
25. Arikana
26. blueblackrose
27. blueblackrose
28. Project Mene
29. Project Mene
30. ClockReject
31. ClockReject
32. Shania
33. Shania
34. Kandii_k
35. Kandii_k
36. Car'a'Carn
37. Car'a'Carn

Last edited by Silenia; 01-01-2013 at 06:34 PM..