View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 11-11-2018, 12:21 AM

CIs are sorted into two tiers. Tier 1 is my most sought after items, and tier 2 are still items I really want but not as much as tier 1.
BUT as I said in the intro post, i'm not picky! If you have anything on my list you're willing to donate or sell, I'll be very grateful

Tier 1

Dark Alchemist • Classic Movie Night • Siriusly? • Desert Hideaway • Living Doll • Winter Wonderland • Golden Harvest • Crystalz • Something Strange • Sacred Forest • 어떤 robes • Home Improvements Pack 2 •

Lunar Boat • Theater of Dreams • Mene Life - A Visit to Britain • Gundrik the Dwarf • At the bottom of the garden... • Temple of Naias • Kick Ass Action Hero • All Aboard the Mene Express • Fancy a Cuppa? • Demonic herder • Storybook Journey • Lifeforce of Calesco

Tier 2

The Dusty Dreamer • Cloak of Healing • Robes of Healing • Imperial Regality • Mad Monk • Detention for You! • Office Life • Monkey Business • Camping Adventures • Space Expedition • Flying High • Run to the hills • Life's a beach

Gargoyles • Goth Ninja - Bloody Mistress • Take Me To Your Leader • Birthday Celebration • I am Leon, hear me RAWR • The VJ • Springtime Showers • Order Armor • Siriusly a Staff! • Winter Snuggles Cloak • The Power of Voodoo • Murder on the Wing

All Items Listed By Year

2007-2009X

2007:

Scepter of Chaos • Cloak of Healing • Scarf of Order • Scarf of Chaos • Mask of Atlantis • Mask of the Phoenix • Oriental Fan • Panda Slippers • Bee Slippers • Pudao of Time • Glacial Circlet • Sleepy Melodies Harp

2008:

Staff of Healing • Bee Headphones • Amorian Chakram • Waves of Naias

2009:

Order Armor • Chaos Armor • Tatsu the Dragon • Hammer of Thor • Chilly the Polar Bear

2010-2011X

2010:

Dark Crystal • Golden Mystic Faun Horns • Pingu • Phear Meh • Robes of Healing • Silver Serpent Bracers • Harpy • Jamming With Yumeh

2011:

My Pet Chilly • Dark Crystal Armor • Take Me To Your Leader • Ningyo • Special Delivery • Gargoyles •
Kappa Trouble • The Power of Voodoo •

Traitors of Yumeh • Traitors of Peeblo

2012 - 2013X

2012:

Valiant Knight Armor • Mad Monk • Classic Movie Night • George the Alpaca • The VJ • Dark Alchemist • Siriusly? • At the bottom of the garden... • Life's a beach • Tengu • Imperial Regality • Golden Harvest • Something Strange • Precious Wizards • Crystalz • Mene Life - A Visit to Britain • Theater of Dreams • Gundrik the Dwarf

Afrodonkey Jr. • Yumeh Plush • My Little Vicky Dolly • Siriusly a Staff!

2013:

Bubbly Celebration • Empress of Hope • Candy Man • Space Commander • Space Commander dress uniforms • Ixion's Children • Little Bug Problem • I am Leon, hear me RAWR • Island Healer • Murder on the Wing • All Aboard the Mene Express • Living Doll • Lifeforce of Calesco • Temple of Naias • Keytar Madness • Winter Wonderland • Templar's Hawk

Golden Centaur Horns • Island magic light haloes • My Little Nalin Dolly • Fluffy Chilly capelet • Obsidian Butterfly Wings • Wings of Iniquity • Purity Wings • Winter Snuggles Cloak

Suntinas

Yellow • Golden • Purple • Black • Delicate Pink • Celestial Blue • Creamy • Orange • Rosy • Ruby Red • Aqua • Snow White

2014-2015X

2014:

• Monkey Business • Fancy a Cuppa? • Marvelous Moustache Bros. • Brush up your art skills • Desert Hideaway • Space Expedition • Kick Ass Action Hero • Instant Memories • Storybook Journey • Detention for You! • Flying High • Sacred Forest

Bloomin' Lovely • Black Androcles horns • 어떤 robes • Home Improvements Pack 1 • Home Improvements Pack 2 • Rosemance • Run to the hills • Wings of Conflict • My Little Mr. Mayor Dolly

2015:

The Dusty Dreamer • Birthday Celebration • Springtime Showers • Office Life • Camping Adventures • Lunar Boat • Hawt Diggity Dawg • Rad Skating

2016-2017X

2016:

Bell Flower • Talking Back • Mene Mele

Goth Ninja - Bloody Mistress • My Little Evil Vicky Dolly

2017:

A Holi Mess • Demonic herder

l Intro l CIs l EIs l Special Items l Donations l Commons l

Last edited by R u b y; 12-01-2018 at 04:11 AM..