View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-22-2018, 12:28 PM

Fown 2018

RAKadoptsX

Last year's gif if you want to see
lights and gif made by me

Merry RAKissmas everyone! And happy FOWN! It's the event we've all been waiting for, time to celebrate!

I'll be offering chances to win a Catdeer!

How It Works
Depending on activity I'll be drawing for random winners of a catdeer! All you have to do is post/be active and you could win one or even a few! It's all up to chance :D If you win, just fill out the form below and post it in this thread. That's it! Have fun and happy posting!

Check out my other posts for more ways to win adopts! (not just catdeers :3)

Examples:

You can get them with or without the bell on the scarf

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

base by PrePAWsterous on dA and is f2u

Form:

HTML Code:
[center][b][size=5][u][color=teal]I won a Catdeer, hear me cheer![/color][/u][/size][/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]:

Colors: List all colors for each section if you have more than one you'd like. (If you have something you'd like it matched to, please provide a reference) 
[b]Body[/b]: 
[b]Eyes[/b]:
[b]Chest Fur[/b]: 
[b]Scarf[/b]: 
[b]Scarf Tassle[/b];
[b]Bell (N/A for no bell)[/b]:
[b]Nose[/b]: 
[b]Tongue[/b]: 
[b]Inner Ear[/b]: 
[b]Antlers[/b]: 

[b]Details[/b]: 
[b]Other/Comments (Optional)[/b]:
@ R u b y;

Winners:

Antagonist - post 90

RAKaviconX

Enter all the categories for the official event and still want more? LOOK NO FURTHER! Pull out the festive wear! It's time for another contest!

Rules
❄ You are allowed one entry per category
❄ Entries will be judged by me
❄ You have until the January 1st to enter so that I may update before the event is over.
❄ Must be at least two entries in a category to be judged
❄ If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask
❄ Scenic avatars welcome
❄ Please make sure you have pinged me with your entry form

Prizes
First place will win an adopt of their choice! :O Doesn't have to be one I've previously offered, you pick the animal (no guarantees but I will do my best to find what you want)

Second place: a catdeer

Third place: 100g

Categories and Forms

Sweet Treat!
Candy galore! Use as much candy as possible! Look like your favorite candy, be covered in candy, be surrounded by candy, whatever you want!

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#FFC0CB]Sweet Treat[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
@R u b y:

Ugly Christmas Sweater
What's the opposite of the best? The worst! Your goal is to show up to a Christmas party as the worst dressed! Normally that would just be the worst sweater, but since this is Menewsha and not real life and we don't have that many options in the way of knitwear, go wild! Whatever you think would earn you the title of worst dressed for the holidays.

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#835757]Ugly Christmas Sweater[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
@R u b y:
New Year, New Me!
It's almost 2019! Let's party! Pull out all the stops to ring in the new year!

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#F4B600]New Year, New Me![/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
@R u b y:
Halloween Part 2
I know we just had Christmas, but who doesn't want another Halloween amirite?!
Show me those costumes bby!~

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#77376A]Halloween Part 2[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
@R u b y:
Entries

Sweet Treat

BSW

Ugly Christmas Sweater

New Year, New Me!
BSW

Halloween Part 2

RAKcoloringX

Coloring Contest!

In honor of Birdie's contest last year I've decided to make my own this year as Birdie isn't here to do it. Below are the rules and pictures to color

Rules
❄ Each photo has it's own requirements
❄ You are allowed one entry per photo (you may only color it once)
❄ You are allowed to add/subtract elements but please do not change the picture all together
❄ Entries must be colored, black and white (in other words, the blank picture) will not be accepted
❄ You may print and color or color digitally
❄ Skill is not required (I.E. shading/highlighting, that sort of thing. Flat color is fine)
❄ Please make sure you have pinged me with your entry form
❄ Have fun! :D

Images are from google

Prizes
First place will win an adopt of their choice! :O Doesn't have to be one I've previously offered, you pic the animal (no guarantees but I will do my best to find what you want)

Second place: a catdeer

Third place: 100g

Fourth place: 50g

Categories and Forms

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
What decorations do you put on your tree? Id you don't put up a tree, how do you like to decorate?

Click on thumbnail for full view

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=darkgreen]Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
What decorations do you put on your tree?:
[URL=https://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=116387][I]R u b y[/I][/URL]:
Gift Thanks
Tell me what you're thankful for :3

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=teal]Gift Thanks[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
What are you thankful for?:
Mouse in the House
If you could have any pet in your stocking on Christmas morning, what would it be?

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="4"][color=red]Mouse in the House[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
What pet would you want on Christmas morning?:
HECK THE RULES! D<
Paint this with complete disregard for the colors listed. HECK THOSE RULES!

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="4"][color=deeppink]HECK THE RULES! D<[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
DID YOU SHOW THOSE RULES WHO'S BOSS? D<:  
Entries

Last edited by R u b y; 12-27-2018 at 08:56 PM..