View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-07-2019, 09:01 PM

avi contest before winnersX

Enter all the categories for the official event and still want more? LOOK NO FURTHER! Pull out the festive wear! It's time for another contest!

Rules
❄ You are allowed one entry per category
❄ Entries will be judged by me
❄ You have until the January 6th to enter so that I may update before the event is over.
❄ Must be at least two entries in a category to be judged
❄ If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask
❄ Scenic avatars welcome
❄ Please make sure you have pinged me with your entry form

Prizes
First place will win an adopt of their choice! :O Doesn't have to be one I've previously offered, you pick the animal (no guarantees but I will do my best to find what you want)

Second place: a catdeer

Third place: 100g

Categories and Forms

Sweet Treat!
Candy galore! Use as much candy as possible! Look like your favorite candy, be covered in candy, be surrounded by candy, whatever you want!

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#FFC0CB]Sweet Treat[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
[URL=https://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=116387][I]R u b y[/I][/URL]:

Ugly Christmas Sweater
What's the opposite of the best? The worst! Your goal is to show up to a Christmas party as the worst dressed! Normally that would just be the worst sweater, but since this is Menewsha and not real life and we don't have that many options in the way of knitwear, go wild! Whatever you think would earn you the title of worst dressed for the holidays.

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#835757]Ugly Christmas Sweater[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
New Year, New Me!
It's almost 2019! Let's party! Pull out all the stops to ring in the new year!

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#F4B600]New Year, New Me![/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
Halloween Part 2
I know we just had Christmas, but who doesn't want another Halloween amirite?!
Show me those costumes bby!~

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#77376A]Halloween Part 2[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
Entries

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Sweet Treat

BSW Risque TaiyoTsuki Immy
star Linnea

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Antagonist Immy TaiyoTsuki ghostPastry Linnea

New Year, New Me!

BSW Immy star ghostPastry
Antagonist TaiyoTsuki Risque Linnea

Halloween Part 2

Immy star Antagonist BSW
TaiyoTsuki Linnea

After WinnersX

Enter all the categories for the official event and still want more? LOOK NO FURTHER! Pull out the festive wear! It's time for another contest!

Rules
❄ You are allowed one entry per category
❄ Entries will be judged by me
❄ You have until the January 6th to enter so that I may update before the event is over.
❄ Must be at least two entries in a category to be judged
❄ If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask
❄ Scenic avatars welcome
❄ Please make sure you have pinged me with your entry form
Prizes
First place will win an adopt of their choice! :O Doesn't have to be one I've previously offered, you pick the animal (no guarantees but I will do my best to find what you want)
Second place: a catdeer
Third place: 100g
Categories

Sweet Treat!
Candy galore! Use as much candy as possible! Look like your favorite candy, be covered in candy, be surrounded by candy, whatever you want!

Ugly Christmas Sweater
What's the opposite of the best? The worst! Your goal is to show up to a Christmas party as the worst dressed! Normally that would just be the worst sweater, but since this is Menewsha and not real life and we don't have that many options in the way of knitwear, go wild! Whatever you think would earn you the title of worst dressed for the holidays.

New Year, New Me!
It's almost 2019! Let's party! Pull out all the stops to ring in the new year!

Halloween Part 2
I know we just had Christmas, but who doesn't want another Halloween amirite?!
Show me those costumes bby!~

Entries

Click the avatar to read the entry :3 (links added)

Sweet Treat

BSW Risque TaiyoTsuki Immy
star Linnea

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Antagonist Immy TaiyoTsuki ghostPastry Linnea

New Year, New Me!

BSW Immy star ghostPastry
Antagonist TaiyoTsuki Risque Linnea

Halloween Part 2

Immy star Antagonist BSW
TaiyoTsuki Linnea

Winners
Sorry this post is already so long, I forgot to reserve posts for the winners I'd put everything in spoilers but since not everyone can open them right now, I don't want everything to get locked in the event forum unavailable to view.

You guys did SO well with your entries! I'm super stoked that so many people entered Thank you all for participating! You made my job so difficult! That's a good thing though

Here are the winners for each category!

Sweet Treat

&
1. BSW!
This really captured what I was picturing! A candy explosion!
2. Linnea
This is so cute!!!! I just it The color and balance is perfect
3. Star & Taiyo
I honestly couldn't choose between you two. I love the cake topper idea! So creative! And I love me some candy canes o3o

Ugly Christmas Sweater

1. Linnea!
This was so funny! I love it way more than I should but it's just so brilliant! A pooping chicken! Who else but Linn amiright?
2. Antagonist
Gotta love that granny made sweater!
3. TaiyoTsuki
I love the use of this hood and just the jumbled mess of items

New Year, New Me!

&

1. ghostPastry & Antagonist!
I couldn't decide between you two I absolutely love the impact ghost has with all the fireworks and the flashy outfit! While I also love nisty's subtle backyard new years party like theme, it reminds me of a few new years parties I've been to :3
2. BSW
The layering is so well done and the colors are something I haven't seen in combination before It looks so sparkly and surreal and magical and and Great work matching the hair too!
3. Risque
I'm not sure exactly what the story is here, but I love the gyro! Waiting around in the city has to make someone hungry haha thanks for the laugh!
Special Mention: Immy
I didn't really get new years from this avi, but the outfit and color is so cute! 50g to you :3

Halloween Part 2

&

1. Star!
I love this zombie avatar! It's very well done! I love the addition of the falling snow too!
2. Linnea
This is very classic halloween and it's perfect! Also great inspiration and references
3. BSW & Immy
Another tie! I don't see how Jack Skellington The Pumpkin King could not get at least something Wonderful avi!
And Immy! I love the haunted doll! Classic horror :D Great use of blood overlay o3o

All 1st and 2nd place winners please contact me in RAKissmas or regular RAK after the event to discuss your adopts :3

Last edited by R u b y; 02-14-2019 at 11:33 AM..