View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 04-25-2019, 04:08 PM

avi contest

rules
you may enter twice in each category but only one will be eligible to win (so you can't get 1st and 2nd etc. in a single category)
if you've made a change to your entry after it's on the front page and you'd like it changed, go ahead and let me know, I don't mind updating as long as the contest is still active :3
Make sure you use the form when initially posting your entries (updates don't need the form)
Please use [img][/img] to post your image link in your entries

Prizes:
1st: art of their entry
2nd: 200g
3rd. 100g
(sorry it's not much )

There are two categories for the avi contest! :D

Here Come's Peter Cottontail!
Become a bunny! :D The only thing you must have is a pair of bunny ears. ANY bunny ears, doesn't matter :D

Scenic avatars will not be accepted. So don't use the a bunny from an EI/CI with a background. You must become the bunny.

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#82BFEC]Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail~[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):
April Showers Bring May Flowers
Since it's almost May, why not add some flowers! :D
Requirements: Must have at least 2 flower poses equipped, although I'd love to see an explosion of flowers! :D

Scenic avatars allowed for this category.

HTML Code:
[center][u][b][size="6"][color=#C16DEE]Bloomin Bby!~[/color][/size][/b][/u][b][/b][/center]
Username:
Entry:
Description:
Comments (optional):

Coloring Contest

The second contest is, coloring! :D
*Skill not required, creativity encouraged

How to play:
Choose an egg from below, color it any way you want, and you could win! :D

Rules:
❄ You are allowed one entry per photo (you may only color it once)
❄ Entries must be colored, black and white (in other words, the blank picture) will not be accepted
❄ You may print and color or color digitally
❄ Skill is not required (I.E. shading/highlighting, that sort of thing. Flat color is fine)
❄ Have fun! :D

Images are from google

Last edited by R u b y; 04-25-2019 at 04:39 PM..