View Single Post
BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 03:38 AM

Menewshan Minute needs a permanent agony aunt, hummy would make a good choice but I think it would be fun to have Jelly do it... As she is soo well known for her sympathy

Requester- dear jelly I have been having a problem with my mother in law, she often comes around for coffee and constantly criticising me and my job, I love being a donut seller, I'm from a long line of proud donut sellers, I don't know how to confront her?

Jelly- stop crying and get over it you wimp, or alternatively, when she comes around for 'coffee'... Well I have a pharmacist friend who has some extra strength laxatives, your mother in law will then be too preoccupied to criticise any more

Or something probably more creative and/or sinister... I find it hard to get into Jellys mind, that would be a scary place to find yourself... Oh just imagine she starred in inception, it would have been a Stephen kings film.
(I'm obviously got jelly on the brain too much, as my tablet now wants to auto correct all words beginning with 'J' to Jellysundae!)
Love ya really Jelly

---------- Post added 01-27-2014 at 03:40 AM ----------

Otherwise yumeh would also be very helpful with his advice!! Though Peeblo would be my favourite to read