View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-23-2010, 05:15 AM

Shara grabbed Naerwen's hand and led her over to where her Lady's wagons were with Madela walking in front of them with the tunic. When they got to the wagons Shara dropped her hand and got out all the supplies. "We will teach you now? If you are ready?"

As they sat dow Azara looked around her before nodding to Striker to let him talk. She could tell he was about to burst at any moment. "What were you thinking Azara! I mean really? I could see if it was your own servant but she was nto yours neither was the boy. You shouldn't have taken the blame for it!"

Turning to him Azara glared at her precious guardian. "You will watch your tone Striker. I did it because of the things I've heard about him. He treats his servants like garbage and I will not have anyone use that language infront of me when I do not wish it! That girl is not a whore. If I could get away with it I would steal her away from him. No I would steal all of his servants away from that vile man." As she talked she became angrier and angrier, her pupils started to bleed over and Striker grabbed her hand making circles in her palm again until her eyes turned back to normal. Raising her other hand Azara patted his face. "Thank you my dear. Now let's watch the tournament."

(Sorry it took me so long!)