View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-29-2013, 12:16 AM

@Izu - Ohh god, if i hear a screaming child i run the other way. I can't stand their high pitched nonsense lol. In Nz you can't hit your kids in public. That will land you in jail lmao. Well your not suppose to use physical discipline at all. It was to try and stop the severe beatings some children would get, that would land them in hospital or dead. But it's like... I don't see a prob with a smack on the hand or the butt. It's how i was taught and i turned out fine. It's all these mamby pampered children of today, that are little disrespectful sh*ts! LOL

Yeah i think children under 3, you should have a tolerance for. They still don't quite understand things.

I dunno how parents let their kids do that kinda stuff, ride toys around the store and what not. Honestly too many lazy parents these days, ones ruled by their kids. Like my cousin and her daughters. They're sooo bad!! I mean the eldest one swears at her mother and calls her a whore and stuff. Wow, i would slap her silly if that was my daughter!

---------- Post added 09-29-2013 at 01:17 PM ----------

That's good team work chi! :P