View Single Post
Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 11-03-2015, 02:51 AM

The tour guide answers her phone, "Got it, great." She ends the call and turns towards the group. "Time to start the tour, folks! Are you ready? I must inform you that I, myself, have never actually been in here. I have studied the maps and know the history of this asylum, however." She clears her throat, "This is known as Silverfalls Asylum. It was established in 1858 as a place for those who were no longer in their right mind." The tour guide gestures to the right wing, "Now if you recall from your brochures, we will be visiting the right wing of Silverfalls first. Just the first floor and then we will makes our way up the next 3 flights of stairs. Remember, stay close and watch for weak spots... And of course, watch for ghosts!" She flashes a smile and begins to walk through the large doubledoors that lead to the right wing, "Do you all know what this wing was primarily used for? No? Well, this wing is mostly rooms for the patients! Isn't that just exciting! Now, you all were selected on your different... abilities based on the applications. Paranormal lovers, nonbelievers, scientists, we went through it all. And please recall, you all also signed a contract that stated that we are in no way responsible for any harm, scares, or whatever else that might befall you in here because you were warned of the dangers considering that this place has remained completely sealed up until this point. That's right folks, we are the first people to step foot in this place in a hundred years. It's been untouched by the outside world for THAT long. So keep that in mind! Now follow me."

Velvet smiled and slung her backpack over her shoulders and followed the tour guide, "I'm so excited!" She was here for science, though she also loved the paranormal.