View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 05:54 PM

(did you do that artwork up there? for your oc?)

Ahna sat reading a book she brought with her in a messenger bag as kids filled up the room. Quite a few of them even those who seemed to group off together. Great. Groups. This school started to seem like they focused on labels and if that was the case she would be considered part of the outcasts. Hoping that wasn't true, she waited for the teacher to speak up quieting the students.

"Alright class listen up, we have two new students today. Would you ladies like to come up here and say something about yourselves? Don't be shy, this way you'll get your first A for the semester by opening up to us." Ahna sank more into her chair not wanting to speak about herself at all. She could hear whispers around the room and those who doubted her. Those who thought her clothes were strange yet they thought she was more strange than themselves. Still she sat unmoved. She could deal with ignorance but being in the spotlight was something her parents did. Not her. She didn't want the attention. "Well if neither of you stands up I'll just have to give you a D for not cooperating."

Staying in her seat she goes "Ahna, I'm new. That's it." the teacher gave her a curious look as if not accepting that answer as the class started chatting again until shushed. Cleo was heard in the background "Do you get all your clothes from GhoulWill?" Ghoulwill was a thrift store that had super cheap clothes others would donate. Standing up she ignored those around her including Cleo.

"You know what, let me make this easier for you. This isn't my first school I've been too, my parents move around alot. So this is nothing new to me. Don't bother to try and remember my name because I'm sure as hell not going to remember yours. Don't talk to me, we won't be friends. I don't do scare chat, messenger, and I won't read your blog. And whatever you're thinking of saying, don't bother. I've seen it before and I may be wrong here, but I don't think there are too many original thinkers in this room. By the time you have found anything out about me worth knowing, I'll have moved on or be gone. That's all." Ahna sat back down opening her book but not focused on it. "Very impressive, now Linda Idhalie would you like to give it a try?"