View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-24-2017, 02:31 PM

"You must be partners to learn about your scaritage so that you both may present it. I'll ask you both questions on both projects so you might wish to pay attention on your first assignment miss Idhalie." The teacher turned back to sit down as others went about their ways of doing things.

Ahna followed putting her book in her bag, she was eager to get out of the classroom. Who wanted to hear about her family? Technically no matter how much her mother said she was good (mother, not ahna) she was always helping out her father (Ahna's father) which meant something evil. Ahna did find things she didn't want to share with others but telling her family scaritage meant others would find out about in her in 3 months time. Forget the project, she could ace it by lying and making up a story. She had no pictures or memories to share, so why bother?

Ahna caught up with Linda "So where should we look first? I started studying the map grounds of the school but maps aren't my strongest point. I am however familiar with it having secret rooms and what not." Ahna said slightly pleased when she took the time to look into the school just to get away from home. If they got caught she had ways out of it but she could only hope it wouldn't come down to that.