View Single Post
Aero
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 12-23-2007, 12:27 AM

Aero, not again!

I was at home, in my cozey sleeping area which always had visitors. The thing is, every time I'm suspected of having done something wrong, I get | | K i C K e D . i N . T e H . B o L L z ! | | I'm sure I have no ability to have babies now, but that's not the point.

Apado had suspected me of burying her dough under a daffodil, so unexpectedly, she clicked through the door and pixelated my bollz! She has no evidence whatsoever! Plus, I know Riv made some cookies the other day, and it's winter! So where else would he get the snow? ANDAND, Icy roads and hills, no grass to be seen, where on earth would there be a daffodil available for me to have buried the dough under?

I told Apado that, and she buried me in dough~! AGAIN! She went to ask Riv, but he was to busy flipping candy out of his PEZ Dispenser. Even then, why would I want HER dough? HER dough has like dead people and like mustard all up in there, disgusting enough?

ANYWAYS; She still didn't believe me, and exclamation pointed me. Soon enough, Jelly popped up and screamed in my face for stealing dough! I got a warning too! I mean, check the trade and donations history, no dough involved! u-u I blamed in on Riv, and got yet another warning! I asked him, and he refuse to give up his 'goodies' for proof. I went to go get a search warrant so gather my proof, and there it was! Mustard, eyeballs and all, all up in his 'goodies'!

Convincing enough? Nope! OHNO! I saw orangeefuu in the cookies~! I took the cookie and ate her for it to be safe, it was very citruslicious. ;D I asked Apado what she put in her dough, but she plead the 5th. D:
Aero, we all know it was you! Apado screamed at me and I pooped in my pants. Sure enough, orangeefuu had escaped! DX Ohno! Apado pushed me down and I landed on my bum, ewwww. I sat on orangeefuu. D: I went to go take a shower, and when I came out, I saw those locking signs in everyone's signature! NOO! I don't want to be banned! DX I did nothing wrong!
I saw I had a new message, and I opened it up, it said I have 5 minutes to prove I was innocent, or else I WOULD get banned! OHNOES. D8
Went I came back for proof, it was like a huge blizzard! My windows were covered in snowflakes asking me if I wanted to keep them or not! o_o I kept saying yes since they're shiny and good souvenirs for proof it snowed, but when I was done collecting them, Apado shoved in my face, "AERO! You've done it again!" I never saw Menewsha again, and cried...and cried...
But then, I woke up, and it was all a dream! But...my bed felt funny! o_o EW! WET DREAM WET DREAM. Ew...why am I sitting on an orange? D8

---------------------
Aha.