View Single Post
Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 09-29-2012, 03:10 AM

I do love Mene for it's event currency you guys are super amazing to do that and half price commons that is why we all love the events. I used to be an AVID poster. Would finsih out events with two sets (one for me and for sale) and I would buy the purples of everything with gold because I'm to excited to wait. Then i would normally still have enough to buy the secondary colors I like in oder, black sliver green blues teals XD and then after that I would STILL Have curenccy left over so I would buy tops and bottoms in popular colors to give to nakied noobs and give to charities.
This is my first event where I haven't got any days off to just sit and post the whole time and compleatly missed the first day of the event So at first I was like OH NO! I'm going to miss out on commons (because oh I do love my commons more then EI's in fact I gave up some of the EI's for commons this round XD) But between tetris on me and my mule and the tokens I'm fine. In fact I'm already earning for commons now (though I already bought all the purples) and I'm still earning tons of gold for all my posting for tokens. So I have pleanty, even after missing a whole day and running my slef broke buying the new CI XD. You guys are sweet to give us the half price commons and I think people forget that 1 they are still going to be around. 2 you can still buy with gold. 3. you guys ALWAYS raise the rate and/or extened the event if there are issues.

You guys are always more then generous and we do love you for it. I hope people take into perspective how much you guys really do give us compared to other sites.

Last edited by Bound Birdie; 09-29-2012 at 03:22 AM..