Thread: Does God exist?
View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-02-2016, 07:06 AM

No animal wil ever be called before God to face judgment because no where in the bible is such a thing stated. The word of God is for man and mankind only. To think that certain animals that exhibit certain behaviors or can learn sign language equates those animals to man is foolishness.

This is what the bible says about homosexuality and mating with animals:

Quote:
Leviticus 18:22-23 'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.'
'Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion.'
That is as simple and as clear as God makes it for us. There are no parables of Jesus preaching to animals. Jesus never told the twelve apostles to preach to animals, but to man. Jesus never promised eternal salvation to animals, but to man. Jesus did not die on the cross to wash away the sins of animals. He dies on the cross to wash away the sins of man. And as fine and dandy as most animals are, they are not spiritual beings.

An animal does what an animal does due to its own nature. Animals that engage in what may be perceived as homosexual behavior do that because of their nature. Most likely to propagate and protect their species. Only man, as a spiritual being, can purposely go outside of nature in rebellion against God. An animal, which is limited to its Limbic brain system, cannot.

I sense that your overall point is to justify homosexual behavior in man since it is perceived to be evident among animals. All I can do is point out what the bible says and pray that you understand.

I'm sure you are at least somewhat familiar with the stories of the two cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and why those two cities were destroyed. You might believe that these stories don't matter since what happened was so long ago. I was watching tv the other day and Hillary Clinton was being asked about certain events that took place under her watch in Libya. She piped up and attempted to put her inquisitors on the defensive by asking them, 'What does it matter now?' This was a vain attempt on her part to say that since fours years have passed thus her guilt no longer matters since she has moved on to other things. So, you might think that because what happened in the bible was so long ago that it doesn't matter now. Well, it does.

God doesn't intervene when things are going well for us. He intervenes when things are about to explode. And what is happening with homosexuality and other sin is only pushing us closer to the brink of destruction. This is why I choose to identify myself as someone who believes that homosexuality in mankind is detestable. The bible tells us to sigh and cry out against the abomination of the land. And this I choose to do. I hope you find my answer useful.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 08-02-2016 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: edification