Thread: Does God exist?
View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-24-2016, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Do you think we are in the last days now because of all these terrible things happening?
Yes I do. I've ignored the teachings of the bible until recently and have decided to get back on track. I knew Obama was bad news from the get go, but I hadn't truly given much thought as to how bad things have become and why until recently. The deception from the media is astonishing. The omissions and lies are staggering.

Bill O' Reilly had photos of Obama from 2007 dressed in Muslim garb, but chose not to release these photos until recently. So that makes the world's greatest jounalist (or at least O' Reilly thinks so) a liar by omission. I never gave much thought to the folks who claimed Obama was a Muslim until I saw Darrel Dumas air photos of Obama in Muslim garb only a few months ago. You can find out who Darrel Dumas is by Googling his name or Touching Hands Ministries. His website isn't top notch, but his message is.

And there is much more I've become aware in recent weeks that I won't mention here because no one would believe it or it would be too upsetting for most. Stuff I've heard about a long time ago has again resurfaced and has caused me to more carefully consider what I thought I knew or perceived as foolishness. A few things I thought I knew have been turned upside down.

I know I probably seem pretty far out there, but there is evidence for what I believe if you care to stop what you're doing and take a good look. People are so distracted and caught up with themselves, that they can be told anything and believe it. My sister-in-law showed me this video of a young man walking into the path of a slow-moving car and is angered that his nearly being hit has interrupted his quest to capture pokemons. He is so upset by this that he yells obscenities, nearly becomes violent, and makes a vulgar gesture with his backside.

And there is an entire generation of young people ensnared by this foolishness. They just don't seem to care about anything beyond their cell phones and it's a situation that will only lead to our downfall. Send me a pm if you want to learn more about some of my scarier discoveries.