View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 01-09-2014, 03:33 PM

For a few moments, he looked to the menu within his hands. There were a few jingles of the bell that hung with the door, but his eyes never moved. It was around this time that a waitress came for his order, he decided on some simple fruit for the moment. Once she had left, he pulled out his phone and sighed. Great, the cell service out here sucked. He made a quick reply to a friend's message back home, before someone was suddenly sliding into the booth with him. His eyes moved to an older girl and a kid. He raised an eyebrow as the other seemed relitivly unphased he was there, and even struck up a conversation. People in this town were really wierd. "Um...hi" he said, unsure why he was even really answering.

He nodded slightly to the question of being new, "my father and I just moved here." He figured after a moment he should give his name as well. "I'm Shinji" he said, turning to let his gaze move out the window a bit. "You live here to huh?" it was really more of a statement or a retorical question, not ment for an answer. Of course she had to live here, or she wouldn't be here. He doubted the town got much tourist action out here in the middle of nowhere. Then again, wasn't that supposed to be what the town was for? A quiet retreat from city life? He sighed, more like a boring exile from the city. He got the odd feeling he was being watched, glancing down the isle to another girl in a booth not to far away. Was she watching him?