View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-01-2014, 05:10 PM

The girl before him complimented his name. For a moment he said nothing, looking at her. Something seemed off about her, but he could not put his finger on it at the moment. When she kept glancing at the door, he turned a bit to look. The man who sat down with the female, the one he had caught glancing at him, he felt really off to. They all did, which made him unsure what was up. The woman asked him if he was here looking for something, and that most people were trying to get out. "Trust me...I would not be here if I did not have to be" he says, "but I do...so there is little choice in the matter" he took a sip of his own drink. He began messing with his napkin, a habit of his. He hated merely standing still, when he was nervous or unsure...it was easiest to keep his hands in motion doing something. He sighed slightly, glancing back at the man. He had the oddest feeling, A waitress slipped, Shinji quickly moving from the booth caught her before she could fully fall. Her tray in his hand, he sat it on the counter. She blushed, thanking him for his help.