Thread: buying and selling UPDTD 03/03/11 Welcome back 2katty2
View Single Post
Pa-pancake
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 03-07-2011, 11:28 AM

Yeah, that's the problem with me. LOL! I am really bad at going out and doing things I am not used to so I usually go out with people I do know and it really limits me to the people I always hang out with. The only chance of me meeting new people is hoping my friends bring new people ^^" LOL! Well, at least I do kind of like my friend I think but I don't want to try too hard now!

I mean so far he is everything I would want in a guy but there dosn't seem to be much of a chemistry. I think we think of each other more like brother and sister now. Haha! But he's caring and all. just can't read his mind. At least I'll take it one step at a time for now. We are good friends and hopefully in the fuure, it might grow to something more?

My relationship ended on good terms so I am not complaining at all. We are still best friends but we know we would not be able to get married and live together so we didn't want to commit to a relationship and called it off. I think it was a rational thing for both of us to do. Both of us just could not stand our bad points and argued too much. But he still understands me now and supports me whenevr I am down.

And yes, the government will charge for everything. All the inspections do do some good though. It will at least increase the value of your home. so if you get all the fitness certificates, the value of your home will be valued accordingly. So don't worry. What you pay for will be reflected in any future transactions. And banks will be more willing to give out loans to properly inspected buildings. Bankers talk!

Anyways, I already pm-ed you my facebook name so hope you can add me soon-ish :)