View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-21-2014, 02:34 AM

Sitting on the bed the woman let herself get lost in thought. She was pulled from them when she heard the click of the door opening and a man falling into her room. “Watch out,” she semi-shouted as she jumped up and tried to catch him. Unfortunately Odessa wasn’t quick enough and he ended up landing on the floor.

“Apparently,” she laughed lightly at his bad joke. Odessa nodded slightly in agreement with his statement as she moved to help Merrimack to his feet. Apparently her help wasn’t needed though as Reiko had come running into the room to help the man. “She’s right. If you refuse to rest, you at least to be with someone until you are better.” Her golden eyes moved from Reiko to Merrimack.

She gave the woman a smile. “Not your fault. It’s the stubborn person’s fault,” she said chuckling lightly as she referred to Merrimack. “This way is just fine. After all it’s not every day that some random handsome guy falls into your room.” Odessa gave him a wink before turning her attention back to the woman.

“Though you’re referring to this whole situation.” She raised a finger to her lips and tapped them lightly. “That is true. Things have gotten quite strange, but sometimes strange is a good thing.” There was a bright smile on her face. Ok maybe she was starting to enjoy this situation a bit more than she should be right now. Everything has its course though and she was going to make the best of things even if they looked bleak. “No one ever really knows what the game of life has in store. We just need to keep pushing forward and make our own way. Make the best out of whatever situations we are tossed into.”

Odessa laughed at herself. “Hehe, sorry about that. I’m just so use to saying what I think. Anyway, I’m Odessa Rose Santos. It’s nice to meet you, even if the circumstances aren’t normal and aren’t the best.” She held her hand out to Reiko, Merrimack and Ael.