View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-24-2018, 03:27 AM

Space Station Yuletide Ball
Main thread
Discord server

Welcome, welcome! One and all! To the Space Station's Yuletide Ball!

*coughs* Ahem, excuse me. Couldn't resist. But, after some renovations (somebody blew a hole in engineering, thanks a lot whoever you are) Menewsha's resident space station is back up and running and ready for visitors and staff to return! And just in time, because the Festival of Winter Nights is here, and that means our annual Yuletide Ball!

Yes, we do still have some repairs going on (which means our usual ballroom, the main mess hall, is out of commission due to a lack of atmosphere...and wall), but we've gotten enough up and running for a little festive fun and relaxation!

So come in your best ballgowns and holiday outfits, and take the time to enjoy our little Yuletide celebration ^^. Oh, and, keep our resident faerie away from the tree!

Tiny, Meager Posting Contest

Yeah, I got a few page prizes ^^;. It's not much, but every five pages or so I'm gonna do an RNG and whoever's post comes up is going to win either a common from the event shop, or 500g...it depends on if the trades are fixed yet (which, frankly, I hope they are ^^; )

---------- Post added 12-23-2018 at 09:30 PM ----------

@My Friends; Piiiinnnng!