View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-23-2015, 06:06 PM

Let me begin by apologizing for not being very tech savvy and unable to post snazzy links and all that jive. I am glad someone got out ahead of me in suggesting sports gear. But let me expand on that by suggesting that one's avatar could be standing on a ballfield, celebrating a touchdown, rounding the bases after hitting a homerun, or being smacked on the head with a five iron by the wife if you are Tiger Woods. All those Spanish MySpace girls meant nothing to me.

Redneck stuff. As this site's Mr. Wrong, I have noticed a disconcerting lack of redneck stuff on Menewsha so here are some suggestions I would love to see: NASCAR stuff like race track backgrounds, meeting your favorite driver and pit crew, or having too many beers in the stands with fellow race fans.

Think Larry the Cable Guy. The sleeveless plaid shirts, Mossy Oak ball caps, jean cutoff shorts, Dixie beer, and those goatee's, jet ski ramp jumping, barbecues, and over-sized pickup trucks because the driver is overcompensating for something lacking in his life. And Prilosec really does work.

Lastly, I enjoy the military uniforms of the Napoleonic wars. These items are touched on here what with the Nutcracker items, but much detail is missing such as the fancy epaulettes, medals, hats, the tall boots, and period swords, cannons, and rifles.
After visiting Napoleon's tomb at Les Invalides in Paris I learned so much more than I knew beforehand and it would be outstanding to see some of those items of that era be recreated here with greater detail.

And dang it if I can't find those elusive war kittens anywhere here!

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 08-24-2015 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: special ops bunny sees you