Thread: No More CI's?
View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-30-2018, 09:44 PM

Well looks like this thread flew under our radar! *taps on the radar* no, wait... I... forgot to turn it on it seemsMOVING ON!

We are working on some options for CIs! I'm not really able to give any sort of definitive timeline for anything so I'll just say that it is a definite priority! Our pixelist crew is a bit short staffed at the moment so that slows down production a bit.

As for new users, I believe there is a way for Admins to "make" users for when new NPCs are needed. I'm not sure if this applies to if someone wants to join the site and make a new account. It "might" be an option though if anyone knows of any new users out there that are interested in the site. I use a lot of quotations as I'm not really sure if this is an option on the table and ultimately, it is up to the Admins (if it would even work) to implement it. If anyone should find a person that is interested in the site though, shoot me a DM and I'll bring it to the attention of the staff and see if it's something they want to pursue. I make no promises.