View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-30-2013, 06:37 AM

((O_O Ahhhh!! x.x'' Imma sorry! ;^; mesa didnt know. x.x uhhh oh god. uhh i dont know what to do! Imma going tew wing it!~))

When one of the two females had stated the fact that the school year had just begun today and that the other classes hadn't started yet. Both of Yukito's eyes had widened up in shock. Was that possible the reason behind why when he had gotten to class today, there wasn't much of anyone there. At least, maybe that was going to be the homework and lesson that was going to be taught when the classes actually started later on today. Shaking his head to the woman who said that if she had missed her first class already for the beginning of a new school year, he held up his hands and shook them left and right. "No no no. I don't think you missed any classes. I think I just went to class a bit too early this year. I didn't get my schedule yet, so I wasn't sure exactly when classes started. It just so happen that the class for History I took last year..still had my teacher in it. Soo I thought maybe class was starting already." Yukito spoke in a slightly hurried tone as though he was trying to fix his mistake before he would make a complete fool of himself on his last year in the school.