View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-01-2013, 11:11 AM

After explaining to the two females that they most likely didn't miss the first class of the beginning of a new school year. Yukito had exhaled a relieved sigh before nodding his head to himself that he saved himself from a whole load of embarrassment. It was right when one of the female's horses had darted off down the road that had caused his eyes to widen up and make him stare at the girl dash down the path; only to swing back around and gallop back over towards them. He had barely gotten her full name before she had been interrupted by her horse, so he wasn't exactly sure what he should call her by. When the other girl spoke up about her horse becoming impatient, Yukito turned his gaze over towards her and her horse before nodding to understand that staying in one spot for too long could indeed bore a person.

"My name is Yukito Hoshimoto. This one isn't exactly my horse, but I was told I was allowed to borrow it for the day if I needed to get anything done. As for the ride..I guess I could spare some time to take a little ride."
After introducing himself, Yukito had thought back onto his home, where he knew Azaiah was probably waiting for him. The little phoenix bird knew well enough that Yukito would be busy today, but still being gone for too long would probably cause the bird to become worried and sooner or later it would probably go looking for him. "Although..I will have to head back to the village in a little bit. Need to head there and grab my pet, don't want him breaking down the furniture while I'm gone..again."