View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2012, 07:10 AM

Victoria, felt the hair's on the back of her neck rise at the look on Rogan's face, but his words kept the fear from seeping onto her face

"That's your reason for trying to break open my head?" Getting more pissed off, she kept trying to wiggle free, 'I just want a free hand to punch him in the face with! Please let me just do that, God!' again sending a prayer up to heaven, "You know what, ugh, what guy have I been flirting with!? Because, you're the only one that get's any type of words out of me! And in case you weren't paying attention I don't talk much!"
She was getting more irritated by the moment, as her eye's looked anywhere but him.

~Meanwhile in Frozen Delights~

Everyone was inside either in line or already sitting down with their dessert. The only one whom seemed to really notice Rogan was missing at the moment was Heather, as she looked around she couldn't see him at all, "Hey...Anyone see where Rogan went?" she asked tilting her head to the side, "Ha, probable flirting with some girls outside!" Zack, said laughing and slapping his leg, while he sat next to Luna, and Jennifer. Which made Jacobe, slap him in the back of the head, "He most likely remember his bike and went to go get it." he smiled up at Heather as her look of concern faded at his words, "He'll be here in no time." he looked around the room and knew he wouldn't be able to find Victoria, letting a sigh out, 'Just don't do something stupid Rogan.'

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-11-2012 at 08:35 AM..