View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-17-2017, 09:23 PM

"Well if it where anywhere other then my hut yes. but the one i'm bringing you up to is my hut so that I can introduce you."Nick's voice was calm and amused. the other was..interesting and asked good questions. the landing leading into his hut was unadorned, unlike the other Huts. which where decorated or had baskets and clay vases.
The roof was a bunch of twigs tied together forming the roof, with leaves dried and pressed into the centers with mud to form a sealing agent and keep the hut roof water tight. inside there where four windows all of them currently covered with netting that kept bugs out and with heavier curtains to create a cooling shadowie spot inside. in the center there was a dip filled with carefully packed earth, and ringed with stones to form a protective space between the 'fire place' and the wooden floors. to one side was a sleeping area. to another a table with four chairs. along one wall and around the window there was shelving which held everything from clay dishes, to clothing. and next to the shelving was a large Loom. with a half made spool of cloth that Nick was working on to make a new warmer top for the upcoming winter. it'd be long sleeved and then he'd use the hides he'd dried and cleaned of 'pests' and had carefully packed away in a spool of hand made cloth with pouches of herbs that would keep bugs away from them inside a woven basket.