View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 06-25-2011, 03:13 PM

Sitting on the arm chair of the white couch, Winter held the plate, warm from the heat of the waffles, and began to dig in. She hadn't a luxury like this since she was a smile child, when the village wasn't so strict. However times had changed and now she savored the sweet, syrup topped food and smiled to herself. "My father was going to teach me, but..." the redhead trailed off as she thought of her zombie-fied father. Clearing her throat and the emotion that had begun to approach, she shrugged. "I can learn though," she said and shrugged.

With her legs criss-cross apple sauce, the twenty year old began to make a mental check list of things they'd need. A few pairs of clothes each, as much non perishable, preferably canned food as they could, and lots of water. Hopefully they'd have a jug or two and could let the rain refill it when it ran out.

Alex smiled. "Why thank you," he replied in his velvety tone, winking at Scarlett. "Eggs would be great," he directed at Declan and licked his lips in thought of the food. "Scrambled,, if you don't mind," he added and felt his stomach grumble in appreciation. The underground house began to become filled with delicious smells, filling Alex's nostrils and making him even hungrier than ever. Walking to the fridge, he pulled out a water bottle. "Anyone want anything," he asked and glanced around, letting the cold air waft over him. "I had a little Guardian training," Alex offered and shrugged, watching Winter again as she thought about her dad.

((I wrote on your profile Katie and told you that since it's my bday I'm going to my sister's and flying out. I'll be back in two weeks but I don't know if I will be able to post while I am there.))