View Single Post
Mogwai
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2014, 09:48 PM

@ Venora - I'm 158cm we're both short hehe. I actually don't have much problem with motivating myself to run. I run 3-4 times a week, so if you want you can run at the same day as I do. For example, I am preparing to run tomorrow and the day after. I prefer running at the middle of the week so that at weekends I can relax (I also drink alcohol on Friday's so at Saturdays I pretty much can't move lol).

@Ilonka -I have the same exact problem too! I eat the whole package when I eat junk, I can't make myself stop. so I prefer that junk food won't be in my house at all. The problem is that my bf loves junk from time to time and he doesn't need to lose weight so I buy junk for him... but eventually I always eat half of it myself =.=" I'm struggling to control my eating problems, I'm an emotional eater and when I have a bad day I tend to eat. (like today for example). It's a some kind of a "punishment routine" for me. I hope i'll be able to control my eating problems it's really annoying. That is the main reason why I can't lose weight.