View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-13-2015, 08:10 PM

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

So I rested last night and I'm feeling much better. Now I have a ton of things to catch up with though, laundry, cleaning, mod work, etc. I'll try to get what I can done tonight.

Now for my apartment... It's a 3 bedroom on the fourth floor (penthouse or top floor for those of you who aren't familiar with the term). As soon as you walk in the door there's a long hallway. The first door on the right is the first bedroom, which we use for the office. It has my desk and my fiance's desk as well as an overflowing book shelf. The next room is the bathroom. It's quite small but about average for NYC apartments. After that there are two closets (everything is on the right) the first being for jackets/linens/paper products, etc. and the next one is for my work clothes. After that is the kitchen with the super old fridge and over but lots of counter space which is super rare in NYC. We have a small table so we can even eat in the kitchen which is even more of a luxury. Around the corner you have the living room with all of our gaming consoles and TV, the couch and the giant bean bag chair. On the far wall to the left is the door to the bedroom with our bed and dresser. The windows in there are the only view we have outside of the apartment (the rest look out on the courtyard) and this is the room that gets the most sunlight. It's definitely my favorite room of the apartment. Back in the living room to the right is the last bedroom. We mostly use it as storage or a guest room for when people come to visit.

• • •

And lastly for my favorite movie. This is a real toughie, I'm terrible at choosing my favorite anything to be honest. I guess I'll just say that fantasy or adventure movies are usually my favorite. The most recent ones I saw include Interstellar and the last Hobbit movie. Both were quite good.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:42 PM..