Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-02-2018, 08:27 PM

And yet, the seriousness of Bane's words went over Jamie's head. He patted the other man on the back, kissing the other man back. "Don't underestimate my love for your daughter. One day, you'll see. Better love me lots or she'll steal me away from you." He laughed at his own joke, before turning away to locate his shoes. He was feeling more and more than he needed to leave, knowing that although he hadn't overstayed his welcome, that he'd also been over here too long.

"Okay, since I don't know how long that will take. I hope you can figure everything out by my graduation ceremony because I want you to come even if my mum gets upset. That's her own problem; I'll be an adult then anyway." Jamie dropped to his hands and knees, peering around until he finally found his shoes half behind the couch. He didn't exactly remember taking them off, but he must have not long after arriving because they'd gotten pushed back when Raven pulled out all her drawings. Plopping down, he started to shimmy into them, turning so he could face Bane again. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. So yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. And...ah!" He bounced to his feet again, throwing his arms around Bane in a last hug. "I'll definitely stay over for the weekend too! That sounds so amazing!"

Pulling away again, Jamie bounced from foot to foot. "So...bye?"