Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2018, 07:30 PM

"Ray!" Jamie cried as soon at the little girl's cry pierced the air, his own voice calling as much attention as the little girl's. He dropped to the ground, waiting for a hug, but instead, the girl's arms wrapped around Leslie. Pouting, Jamie looked down at Raven and the little brat dog who didn't deserve half as much love as it was getting. If not for being cute, the papillon would never get a single hug. "Aw, where's my hug. You're going to squish Leslie, Raven," he added with a sigh. Carefully prying the dog from her hands, he offered his arms again for a hug even as he sent Bane a sheepish look.

"If I went to the park looking for dads then I would be a very naughty high school student wouldn't I? Shush or you'll give that soccer mom in the corner the wrong idea." Despite his words, he winked, fighting back a chuckle. Just seeing Bane and Raven for a few seconds improved his mood. All weekend he'd been waiting for this, even more than he thought. Sitting on the park bench, he could feel his heart overflowing so much so that he was sure it showed on his face. Taking the cupcakes, he grinned, guessing what they looked like before Raven started swinging them around. "It's alright. They still look delicious." He didn't have the heart to say there would be no going back home to eat them with forks though. He just wanted to bask in this sunshine a little while longer.