Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-27-2018, 09:39 PM

Raven rubbed her cheek on top of Leslie’s head, squeezing the animal as tight as she could without killing it. “Awww....” she pouted as she was forced to let the dog go, not happy to have aJamie prying them apart. Raw energy grinned, hugging the teenager, kissing his cheek as the papillon licked at the icing that still clinger to her. I wuv you, Mamie.” She announces it as if he didn’t already know her feelings on him. She sooner giggled and turned her attention back to Leslie.

Bane gave his partner a reassuring smile in response, knowing that the red head was slightly hurt that the five year old was more instersted in the dog then either of them. “That you would be. I might have to punish you if you are.” He chuckled, enjoying being able to flirt and tease him over something so silly. “Who cares if she gets the wrong idea after all we are dating.” He wasn’t as nervous or shy and reserved about it as he was when they were first dating. No, he was more willing to admit to it and let everyone know just where he stood and who his romantic partner was as well.

“We were suppose to eat them together....I have better looking ones at home.” Bane chuckled, he had frosting on his clothes, hair and some on his face still where he had missed cleaning it off. “At least the chocolate covered strawberries look okay.” He pulled one out that was now covered in frosting and some of the cupcake part it self upon it. He placed an arm around Jamie’s shoulders, tugging him close as he kissed the top of his head. He sighed in relief as he settled in his spot, watching as Raven played with the papillon, though she stayed in their sight, knowing better then to run off.