Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-28-2018, 04:58 PM

Jamie rolled his eyes, but was glad to receive his hug. If he got nothing else, he could live with that. "Here, Raven. Do you think you can keep Leslie company while me and your dad talk?" he asked, offering the little girl the leash. Although it might turn out to be a bad idea to give someone so little responsibility over a dog not perfectly trained, they would remain without eyesight at least. "I'll push you on the swing later if you do a good job, kay?"

Chuckling to himself, he turned back to Bane. "That should buy us a few minutes though I really want to snuggle with my cutie wittle Raven baby too!" Leaning against Bane's side, he continued to grin his brightest, this time, the smile fully reaching his eyes. At the moment, his home drama didn't exist, just his family of two right here. "Y-yeah, we are dating," he added with a flush. "I wouldn't mind proclaiming that to the world, but I thought you might worry."

"Anyway," he shook his head. "Sorry I couldn't come over like I promised. My parents grounded me and only let me go out to walk the dog. I probably can't stay long either or it will look suspicious." Sighing to himself, he dropped a head onto the older man's shoulder. "I really want to go to your place and eat cupcakes though..."