View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-28-2016, 11:06 PM

If you absolutely love free art, but would love some awesome art with cleaned up lines and even lighting effects to give the character depth like the one seen above. With an added bonus of possibly getting some items? Then you should continue reading this post!

Over here at ICK's first event thread is a newly accepted charity mule owned by me Shadami.
She's still pretty slacking on funds, and is trying to make up for it by holding a raffle. It's not a fantastic raffle, but its not terrible either.

Here is my offer. For every raffle that gets to 100 tickets necessary to be drawn instead of refunded I will give those that mention "I WAS SENT BY DEAD HEAD" in ICK's charity thread will get an art slot. I will even clean up the lines! I will put in lighting and give depth!

Oh no and that's not all.

On page 55 of THIS THREAD. The 5th poster will receive one special that will include the opportunity to include a detailed background in the art order as well!!

I will be doing fully cleaned up lines, and shaded art like the above for the main winners of the tournament
These can include backgrounds if so desired.

Winners of CIs that choose to go with art instead of the CIs will receive an art like the above, but will not include a background

Patience is required with the art as I do have a busy schedule, But I always complete my waiting lists!

Last edited by Shadami; 11-02-2016 at 03:01 AM..