Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2016, 04:27 AM

Morgan, couldn't help the smile that came to her face as she watched this younger girl, 'She has such an optimistic and cheerful attitude.' Morgan's smile quickly turned to a frown, 'I better make sure I help her not get her sprite crushed by that jerk Rogan.' how she would do that, she wasn't quite sure yet, maybe just not let him talk to her much. She couldn't help the small sigh that left her at the thought.

Morgan, was pulled from her thoughts as Mia, stood up straight from her bow and her bright smile waiting for directions from her, "Ah, well I will most definitely do my best to teach you, if you also give your best." she smiled warmly at Mia, and began to walk towards the back right corner, "Here, I'll show you where your desk is at. Today, I'll start off with showing you the two most important parts of your job." Once they reached the Bookkeepers desk, she looked down to the younger girl and saw the slight nervous look on her face, "Don't think you have to get all of this down today...not even within the week or the week after that." She placed a reassuring hand on Mia's shoulder, "It took me about a month, before I finally got it all memorized and even a month after that to finally get it all figured out and slightly under control." she laughed lightly, as she remember stressing out that she would totally screw up and get it all so wrong that she would be expelled. All the late nights of staying up and finishing her duties and then studying for her classes right after.

She glanced to the door that was right next to the little kitchen area, it was closed, which meant the Student Body Council, was in a meeting. Morgan looked to Mia, "See that door over there?" she pointed to it, "If its ever closed, it means that Council is in there and having a meeting. That's why no one is out here right now, for the most part when you come in they will all be out here, running around like crazy people. So as much as this desk is good, it's most defiantly not enough room to work on all the paper work you'll have to look through." Morgan grabbed the pile of new paper work that was in a wire basket, labeled 'New' on her desk, and carried it over to a long, rectangles table that could sit at lest six, that was just a few feet away from her own desk. Placing the papers down and smiling over to Mia, "This is where I do all my work, now that's completely up to you after I'm done training you if you want to keep using this table or not. So lets start off with something easy first!" she smiled, excitedly to Mia, as they both took a seat.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-08-2016 at 10:23 PM..