Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-21-2016, 04:43 AM

Jacob, felt the horror sink in the moment Mia, said that she had classes with him and he couldn't help the blush that covered his whole face, as Morgan began to tease him, "Oh..." he bowed in apology and stuttered his way through his words, "I-I'm so...so s-sorry!" Alex started to laugh at him, "Ahahaha, I can't believe you didn't realize she was older!" Alex, held his sides as he laughed, "What are you talking about? You thought she was Morgan's little sister." Jacob, shot a glare at Alex.

"But really Jacob, you should know better then to just age a woman, how rude."
Kylie spoke teasingly from her seat, "You're the one that said Morgan was tutoring her." he tried to argue, "I never said she was a middle schooler." Kylie waved her hand lazily through the air at him, "You just assumed and now are trying to put the blame on me." Jacob's cheeks were going to be red the entire time Mia and him were in the same room, he was sure of it, "Well, that's why I'm apologizing to her!" he shot back at her.

When Mia, shook his hand and smiled up at him, it set him at a bit of ease, "It's fine, I get it all the time. Apology accepted!" she said laughing lightly, "Besides, you are on the Student Council, I'm sure you are very busy all the time." she smiled brightly at him. In which he quickly, shook her hand back and let go to rub the back of his head, "You are indeed very kind and understanding. If only Alex could be more like you!" he said smiling at her, which made Mia, giggle. "HEY!" Alex, whined as he took a seat next to Morgan, hugging onto her arm, "It is true." Came the sweet voice of Anna, from her desk as she was putting her Council books away. "Anna, not you to?" he looked at her with wet, puppy dog eyes, she only replied with a light chuckle.

To try and change the shift from this whole embarrassing situation, mostly for himself and to understand the true reason, Mia was here. Jacob looked between the two girls, "So is Morgan tutoring you, Mia? Or have I gotten that all wrong as well?" he said jokingly.