Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2016, 07:50 AM

Morgan had to try really hard not to roll her eyes at his comment about 'Non-members' being allowed in here, 'God, how many times was that rule thrown in my face?' she remember Bethany, only told her one time and Morgan took it seriously, just as she had taken all other things Bethany, told her as well. But each member seemed to find it fitting to tell her the whole first month she was being trained and then some time after that, once Bethany left it in her hands.

'Poor Mia, is going to have to deal with the same thing no doubt.' she was going to have to make it a point to everyone that it was her job to teach Mia, and that their input was not necessary but if they wanted to help her get her job done faster and easier then they were more then welcome to help her. How she was going to get that all across without getting certain people's emotions riled up or butt hurt, she wasn't quite sure yet.

The way Rogan was behaving and looked right now, she half expected to get a black bag thrown over her head and get taken to some unknown location. Looking over her shoulder slightly and to the open door, she calmed her nerves and kept her confident face in place and her voice strong as she responded, "Although you have made a good point and yes, I would be breaking the rules if I had a non-member in here." she took a moment to collect her thoughts correctly, "But Mia, is a 'member in training.' and I know full well that those in training are allowed to enter the Council room, as long as a member of the Council is with them. Even though I am not an important or big part of the Council, I still am apart of it." she raised an eyebrow at him and kept herself from making a face at him, "So I believe your punishment towards me, is revoked. Due to the fact that I have not broken any rules." she stated with confidents and did not take her eyes off his form.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-24-2016 at 09:04 AM..