View Single Post
Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Old 12-21-2014, 08:24 PM

GET TO KNOW AMANE!

The games that make my ego look huge!

I'll randomly post a question about myself. Don't worry about pinging me to your answer or anything; just make it obvious in your post that you're responding to me. You can answer one time unless I say otherwise. No answer changes!

If your answer is a one-word post, I won't count it! That's an old RAK game rule lest we be spammy.

After asking, the question can be answered for 1 hour (unless I say otherwise), and then you'll find it in this post with the correct answer(s).

Every right answer gets 1 point.
I'll give a hint if I think it'll be hard. If I think it's still hard, I'll give you 2 points for getting it right.

THE QUESTIONS!
Currently: NONE!
Asked at:

If it'll help you figure out how much time you have left to answer, I'm on EST. GMT - 5.

Old Questions:
1) Yes, I love K-pop, but what's my other favorite type of music?
Asked on: December 22, 10:02 PM
Answer: Dubstep

2) My avvie's eyes are green right now, but what color are they usually?
Asked on: December 22, 11:17 PM
Answer: Blue

3) Name one thing I'm scared of besides bugs.
Asked on: December 23, 6:50 PM
Answers: Animals in general, fire, anything that hurts, storms, the dark

4) What's my favorite season?
Asked on: December 28, 5:43 PM
Answer: Winter

5) Name ONE of my nicknames.
Asked on: December 28, 5:58 PM
Answers: Droid, Hot Blue Mama, squirrel(ie), Ammeh, Amnea, too many others and their variants!

6) When I want a lot of gold really fast, or I just wanna do something impossible, what do I say I need to hunt down and harvest?
Asked on: December 28th, 6:21 PM
Answer: Souls

7) Who is my favorite male NPC?
Asked on: January 1st, 6:16 PM
Answer: Abel

8) How many children do I want to have?
Asked on: January 1st, 6:29 PM
Answer: ZERO!

9) Who's my favorite K-pop idol?
Hint: He doesn't go in your car, he doesn't go in your door, and he certainly doesn't go on any of your rings!
Asked on: January 1st, 6:51 PM
Answer: Key

10) What type of dancing do I say I'd love to do despite the connotation?
Hint: I would keep my clothes ON, thank you!
Asked on: January 1st, 7:06 PM
Answer: Poledancing

THE SCORES!
If you have points, you'll be listed here.
Lavinia - 7 points
salvete - 2
sjacklene - 1
Shadami - 1
Kenome-Chan - 1
hummy - 4
aliceinwonderland99 - 1
HIM_ROCK - 2
Citrus Hammer - 1
Miscreant74 - 1
Roxxxy - 1

ALSO!

I suppose this is a contest, yeah? IMPERSONATE ME! Type a post in imitation of me, or sum me up in a bunch of sentences.

You can do one entry, and I'll let you change it ONE TIME. Just post it here or PM me, and tell me if you want to change it.

If you post it in RAK, copy the following to your post and take out the spaces in the brackets. The "Century Gothic" space should stay, but yeah.
Quote:
[ color=blue][i][font=Century Gothic][size=5][ b]LOOK! It's Amane![/b ][/size ][/font ][/i ][/color ]
And then your impersonation goes right under it!

It should be at least three sentences long. There's no upper limit on length. One-word sentences don't count, but they CERTAINLY are allowed. I use plenty of 'em! You don't have to use my text code. The best (as in, most accurate) three will win. I'm not gonna worry about highlighting the funniest. If you're spot on, I'll probably be laughing pretty hard.

If I'm not around when you decide to do your entry, ping me or PM me!

Don't be mean. I know I'm a bundle of insane and pathetic and gosh do these games make me look egotistic, but you know when you're downright insulting a person.

You have until the end of the event to do or change an entry.

ENTRIES THUS FARX

There's nothin' here, man!

I'm aware you'd have to know me well to succeed in either of these, and in fact I was hesitant to make this whole post because of that. Sorry.

Last edited by Amane; 01-02-2015 at 01:24 AM..